Clay Center Aquatic Park
“WHERE FAMILIES PLAY TOGETHER AND KIDS CAN BE KIDS ALL SUMMER LONG”
Clay Center Aquatic Park offers something for the whole family. Whether it’s taking a casual ride around our lazy river, enjoying family time down our family slide, showing what you’ve got going off our 1 meter and 3 meter boards, or feeling the rush going down our two large slides, or just relaxing in our heated water, there is something for everyone!
We offer several exercise classes including low impact water aerobics, high intensity aqua zumba, water walking in the lazy river, or swimming laps. Check out the information below or contact us if you have questions.
Now Open for the 2020 Season!
- Max amount of 135 people
- Follow social distancing guidelines while at our facility
- Thoroughly wash hands throughout your visit
- We recommend wearing a mask while in the facility and on the deck, removing it before you enter the water
- Chairs will not be available for public use. You are welcome to bring your own chair.
- The concession stand will be open and service pre-packaged food only.
- If you have a fever or are feeling ill, please refrain from visiting our facility
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday-Friday, 12:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday-Sunday, 1:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Exercise classes Monday-Friday, 7:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
*The Governor has stated that facilities can have up to 45 people in an area with the ability to socially distance. This allows us to split our facility into 3 zones that will be spacious enough to safely socially distance with 45 people at a time.
Don’t wait for the pool to open – sign up now for pool passes and parties by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Checks may be made out to the City of Clay Center.
- Daily admission – $4
- Family pass – $150*
- Single pass – $50
- Exercise pass – $50 (unlimited amount of classes, no hassle of punch card)
- 10-use punch card – $40 (11th visit free)
*Family passes can only include persons living in the home. If you are purchasing a family season pass, please include the following information: Family member names, address and phone number. We will fill our all the information on the cards and will let you know when it ready to be picked up. Please have payment ready at this time.
- $250 to rent for maximum 1.5 hours
- Party time options are
- 8:15 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. (Mon-Fri)
- 11:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Sat)
- 7:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. (Sat)
- 7:15 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. (Sun)
- If you are reserving the pool for a private party, please include the following information: Name, organization (if applicable), address, phone number, estimated number of attendees and desired date of reservation.
We will be providing Red Cross swimming lessons for the 2020 season.
- Offered June 22-July 3 and July 13-July 24
- 2 Weeks of Lessons, 50 minutes per session
- Lesson times available at 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m.
If you do not know what level your child needs, please email email@example.com and we will respond as quickly as we can. If the level that you need is full, please email us and we will put you on a waiting list. Payment can be made at the pool anytime the pool is open before lessons start.